Monday, October 6, 2008

October 6,2008- First Transfer


-This pic may have been taken on a rough day.-

So hello! haha this week has been good. well transfers were yesterday and nothing happened for me. haha I’m still here in my area with elder joabson. so it should be another good 6 weeks but I hope we can baptize more this time. it should be good though and things are getting better for me and elder joabson. I’m trying to just accept him and not be bugged by the little things he does. the language is taking big steps right now and there are times when I can understand everything that everyone is saying and actually talk to the people. it’s pretty cool. I’m far from fluent but I’m doing well. so conference was really good this weekend. I watched one session Saturday and the two Sunday. but I missed priesthood and one Saturday. but it was all in Portuguese. I understood quite a bit but it would be really sweet if you could send me the ensign when it comes out next month. I would love it. I’m really excited for my package! thank you so much. I’m glad you got my mission ties and I’ll try to write some more soon. I mailed a letter a while back so I’m hoping you should get that soon. I mailed it a week before I mailed the mission ties so mission ties is definitely a lot faster. I’m trying to find some things to mail in a package to you guys with the tape. I’m not sure what to send but I’ll find something. haha it is probably a crappy tape too. I don’t really remember what I said and I only did one side. I am going to try and do the other side while I’m finding things to mail. I’m sure you guys would like that a lot more. that’s so sweet about cadens call. if you see him or anything or get an address for me that would be awesome. or tell him good luck and congrats for me. and seans address would be awesome too; I want to mail him a letter. sounds like conference weekend was a good one, I was a little homesick cuz I love conference weekend but it was good here. definitely different cuz of the time difference. that’s too bad about mks game. sounds like they need just some more experience. but thanks for the sports updates. sounds like baseball will be better next round with some closer series. mom I’m so glad that your knee is on the mend and that you got to drive again. watch out world! haha ok so that’s nuts about Emily hall! that was really fast too. haha but that’s good for her and I hope the best for her. I think it’s so weird though to get news like that. oh well I better get used to it. well the work is good and we have a couple new investigators but no one really solid. it’s hard here because no one is giving us references and everyone just wants to go to the beach instead of church. but I’m hoping we will be able to baptize this one kid next week. we will see. things are going good here and I’m hoping this transfer will be really good and I will learn a lot. just think I have this transfer, and then next transfer I get to talk to you guys. haha I hope you’re excited. but anyway I love you all so much and I love hearing how all of you are doing. I’m glad I have such an amazing family. hope all goes well this week and that you all are having fun too. you’re in my prayers. I love you so much. if I need to write anything or you have questions I haven’t answered just ask. haha talk to you soon. love you. Ty

No comments: