Wednesday, October 15, 2008

October 13, 2008 Moving to Natal!


Oct. 13, 2008
Hey everybody. Well it has been another good week here in the mission field. This week I had what was called a division and for like half a day I went with another missionary. So our district leader works in the mission office, so for the division he came to our area to get to know it better. So he worked with elder joabson and I went to the office with elder Gardner. He is from Washington dc. so I got there at like 4, its only like 10 minutes from our area and that night I worked with him, he works from like 6 to 9 only because he works in the office all day. So I stayed the night in the office with him and the AP´s. elder Santos, and elder draudt, he is from Orem and went to timp. He played baseball so I have played against him a few times. So it was cool to talk to him and get to know him better and we actually know a few of the same people and stuff. He is a really cool kid. So I spent the night and the next morning helped with some things in the office. Just putting in information and stuff and then around 12 I went back to my area. It was cool I guess. haha it was kind of nice to work with another missionary and see how they do it too. But the rest of the week has been good and we had a baptism this Sunday. His name is Vandberg and he is 16. it was cool and I got to baptism him. So that was awesome. but our group of investigators is kind of small so this week we are going to make a bunch o.... stop I’m so sorry but I just got a phone call and I’m being transferred. so I will e-mail later. I have to go now! haha sorry I love you all so much and can’t wait till I can explain. Love ya ty
Later That Day…

ok I’m back, it’s around 2:30 and I’m at the bus stop waiting to get on a bus to natal, its north of where I’m at and my new companion will be elder viera. Elder draudt called me this morning and was like hey your being transferred right now. So go home and pack really fast and get on a bus. So I did just that. haha I had to stop everything we went home, I packed really fast, and I’m actually really surprised how fast I did. And now I’m here just kind of waiting for a bit. I will arrive in natal at 6 30 and I leave at 330. it’s kind of crazy and I almost don’t want to leave because I like this area but at the same time I’m really excited. I’m nervous at the same time but it should be good. haha the mission is just crazy. It would have been nice to just be transferred on a normal transfer day but it’s all good. I just hope I don’t turn into the guy that president sends all over the place for emergency transfers. haha but maybe that’s who I’m supposed to be. I’ll go where he wants me to go. Well ill pick up on my other thoughts right now. So I miss snow like crazy and mom I’m sure you would love the warm weather but it’s so hot here. haha like all the time. I miss having a clear breathe and dry skin. It’s always sticky. Even after you get out of the shower. but I guess it’s not shivering. haha so how is the knee? how much bend you got now? yeah mk sent me an e-mail but he only thinks it was big cuz he sent it on his touch. Tell him to use a normal comp and he will see they aren’t that big. haha it’s all good though I’m just happy to get them. Well sounds like myas blessing was great and that everything went well. I’m happy for that and jealous that I couldn’t be there for it. Dad you can share what I said. It was something like that. haha I really liked being with kyli but when I was just hanging with everyone and had lots of friends it was so fun. and now I’m out here I wish I would have dated alot of different people. and taken a whole lot more pictures. and for the priests preparing I will give a little bit next week. I want to write a little longer and I don’t have a ton of time to say alot. But I’m stoked for Texas right now! haha number one and for byu. it’s too bad that this awesome year of football just happens to be when I’m out here. I actually knew this was going to happen. Oh well. I’m so excited for the package that will come. I will keep the snowboarding pictures off the wall. I hope you sent some others too. I love pictures. I haven’t seen any new ones of you guys since I have left. But thank you all so much for everything you do. You’re all the best. But the language is coming along and things are going good. I’m getting into the work and the time is passing quicker each day. I’m excited for the band of brothers newsletters too. Oh if you could tell all the moms next time to take me off their forward lists it would be great. I can’t receive it so it might get me in trouble. But if you hear anything cool maybe just attach it to one of yours. But I know this new area will be an adventure and that I will grow even more. I love you all so much. I sent a letter for each one of you individually a couple weeks ago? Did you ever get it? I hope so. haha well I better go. I will let you know how things go. Love you all. love ty

No comments: