Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Thanks T.K.!

Yesterday was Tyson's P-day and he sent me a quick e-mail despite the lack of one on my end. Well, that fabulous missionary is sure in tune with the spirit. I have been kind of stressed out the past few days with work and the babe and just everyday life. Well my sweet brother, all the way down in Brazil, knew exactly what I needed to hear. Thanks bud, I love ya!

Hey aub. How are things back at work? I hope your finding a groove with things there and at home with mya now. I know it's probably really hard, and I can't even begin to imagine what its like being a mom but I know that if anyone can do it its you. And like you told me. When things get hard you can go to Heavenly Father and tell him anything. Always pray to Him about Mya. About things you can help her and teach her. I know you do already. You are a wonderful mom, and your an awesome sister too. You always know just what I need to hear. Just remember keep your head up even when things get hard because something good is just around the corner and if you got your head in your hands you wont be able to see it. haha I love you Aub. You're the best. If you ever need anything just let me know and I'm there. haha love you aub. Give Mya a big kiss for me. Have an awesome week love ya. love Ty

1 comment:

cleidiane brasil said...

tyson nunca esqueça q vc é uma pessoa muito especil para nois aquii no brasill
bjos te adoruhh!!♥