Monday, September 29, 2008

Sept. 29, 2008 A Baptism!

hello hello, well im hanging in there, haha this week was pretty good and we had another baptism this week that was good. his name was Alef do Santos and he is 14. i baptized him Thursday and then he received the holy ghost Sunday and is going to get the aaronic priesthood soon too so he was definitely prepared. it has been really good here but my area is not a big baptising area. other people from my district have like 7 already but its ok its not about numbers. im glad i have even had 2 already. so we have another kid named vandberg andhe is ready but his mom doesnt want him to be baptised. so that really sucks but we might have one this week if everything works out. I’m praying for it. Ha-ha but we have transfers this next week, like the 5th so we will have to see where I end up and with whom. I am pretty sure that elder joabson will be transferred. At least that’s what he says so the camera was a good idea but I don’t know if it will get here in time. Besides he has one it’s just one that uses film. So it’s ok. But things are ok with me and him I’m very patient and we work well together it’s just a lot of little things that he does at home that I don’t like. but it’s ok. It’s all part of the mission. Mom it was probably good I didn’t get your email last week because it was just what I needed this week. It was perfect. Thank you so much! I’m glad the knee is getting better and thanks for my pin and all the other info I needed. Don’t be scared for physical therapy it will be ok. It will help so much too. I’m so glad that everything went well too that you won’t need more surgeries. That’s awesome. So I’m really excited for the package and the only thing else I would say is maybe some pictures. New and old that I can show people. they love pictures here. they always have some to show. so I don’t have a ton of time this week sorry. But thank you for the sports update dad. I love hearing about it. I guess I’m in on the blog scene now whether I like it or not. ha-ha but really that’s pretty cool that you guys did that. I would like to see it but ya know it’s a rule I can’t. In a couple years maybe. I sent some mission ties today so it was good to know we still have that. I like it and it’s a lot cheaper for me. Oh if you happen to know anything about Sean McLean let me know. I don’t have an address or anything so if you could get me some way to get hold of him. or something. Ha ha and maybe Zach and mitches addresses too. thanks. Well it is a crazy week this week and it’s definitely going to go fast. so that’s going to be awesome. I’m a little worried about conference though because it’s all in Portuguese. I wonder how much ill understand. Ha-ha well I love you all so much and I can definitely feel your prayers. Thank you all and I’ll try to write more next week. I tried sending pictures but it didn’t work and ate up all my time. I’ll try again next time. Love you all. love ty

No comments: