Thursday, September 18, 2008

Letter July 2nd, 2008

Hi family I'm here in Brazil across the street at Mr. Cheneys cookies. I love the missionties site! It makes it so much faster to get letters and it makes it really easy for me. So I think that will work out alright. I sent one today so you will have to let me know if it got there or not. But I will start out by saying I love you guys so much! You're the best family in the world. Well today is my first real P day and I'm trying to figure out how it's working out. We had a really good morning because we got to go to the Campinas temple. It was so beautiful and everything was so great! While I was in the celestial room I was praying so hard for Heavenly Father to help me and to help you guys. It was really cool. So it has been a good day so far. I think we will end up going to the Sao Paulo temple most the time. Well I'm alive. haha It has been such a crazy week and it seems like I have been here forever already but the week has actually gone by fairly fast. I think it will only speed up from here. A really cool thing happened the other night. It was tuesday at our tuesday night devotional. We had an area authority come and speak to us. So I bet you can guess who it was...yeah it was President Suarez. Dad's old mission companion. He gave an awesome talk on focus which is exactly what my district meeting was going to be about so it was perfect. Then after he gave his talk I made sure I went up and talked to him. It was funny because I was last in line but when I got up there he looked at my name tag and asked if one of my relatives served in Rio. I told him Brent Keetch was my dad and he got the biggest smile I had seen from him all night and he grabbed me and gave me a big hug. He started asking all these questions about dad and told me he was sad that whenever he was in Salt Lake he wanted to find you but never knew where or had time. He was very happy to see me and told me to send his love to you and hopefully he will see you in the future. So that was a really cool experience. I think I needed that hug too! haha Well it has been pretty tough so far but I think things are going to get better. My comp is Elder Charlesworth as you know. I think there should be some pics attached and he is in one of them. Sorry not alot of pictures for the next two months they are really strict about cameras in the ctm. Only pics on p day. Not past 6 and not outside the ctm. So pretty much you will just see some pics of me and the ctm. I was sad I couldn't even take it to the temple this morning. It would have been awesome. But I will try my best to make some of them interesting. The view from my window is really cool. Hopefully I can get a nice sunset pic one night. There are a lot of rules but they are good for us so it's good to obey them all. Well family I love you all so much and I'm sorry that I don't have a ton to say. I'm settled in now and there will be more letters and e-mails on the way soon. Starting to work on that tape too so Il'l try really hard to fill one up for ya! The food here is good but I think eating it every single day is going to drive me crazy about a month and a half in. It's about the same everyday. Not just the rice and beans either. But it at least tastes good to me. But I love you guys so so so so so much! and please keep usin' that mission ties because it gets here faster and I love getting letters. haha It makes my whole day. Sorry about typos and stuff. The keyboard is a little wierd. But you are all the best and you are always in my prayers. I love you all so much. Talk to you soon. Love Ty

1 comment:

cleidiane brasil said...

keethc vc é uma pessoa muito especial sempree seja essa pessoa alegre e cinceroo, te adoruhh
bjos I love you!!