Monday, November 24, 2008

November 17, 2008 Transfers!










hey hey hey! well I hope all is going well there! Its sounds like it has been a good week. haha I can’t believe you guys sent 4 packages! I hope it wasn’t too expensive! but I am so excited you have no idea. I am still enjoying my package from 2 weeks ago. thank you so much again. well I guess I’ll let you know that this week was transfers. I bet you want to know what happened huh? ... well I am staying here for another transfer but elder Vieira left. my new companion is elder Perera. he is from Sao Paulo and I only met him a couple hours ago so I don’t know alot about him but I will let you know next week when I know a little more. haha it should be good. I am pretty excited for this transfer to come. It should be fun. I wish I had some more time to write today but we are kind of rushed. but this transfer should be good. we have spent all day at the bus station waiting for new elders to arrive. it has been kind of boring. but I will write another missionties this week that you should get. I found out the package I want to send is pretty expensive here. they don’t have a flat rate box. its 50 reais a kilo. so I will try to send some light stuff. haha maybe some photos a tape and something else. haha but anyway this last week was good but we didn’t baptize anyone. so it has been kind of frustrating but with a new elder we will see how it goes. our group is pretty small which sucks but we will work on that alot. we have been trying really hard. well things are still good here. not alot new but this next week will be an adventure. it’s always fun to get used to a new comp. we had zone conference this week which was good. I didn’t know alot of people but that’s ok. it was a good conference and we learned alot. pres fernandes is a really cool guy but he loves to release people. haha but I learned so much from him at zone conference. he is doing what needs to be done here. well haha I wish I had more time to write. my e-mail is going to suck. I’m sorry. but I will make it up with mission ties and more info there when I have more time. thanks for the updates and especially the pictures. they were really cool! haha you guys are the best! I love you all so much and hope this week is a good one! I love ya tons. love ty
ok I found a little more time. haha I’m going to just write a little more while I still can. but sorry about the ring thing.im kind of retarded and wrote 19.5 when actually it is 9.5. haha a normal person finger. but yeah it’s the gold and silver. that would be really cool. maybe one for me too. haha just so I can have another. haha sorry. but just so you guys know you’re always in my prayers and in my thoughts. I love you all so much and hope everything is going good there. the mission out here is hard work but I’m trying to find joy in it whenever I can. the last week has been a little stressful but I can always feel your prayers and I can push through the hard times and just keep working. I know this next transfer is going to be good and I hope this next week will go fast till I can talk to you again. haha Christmas is coming fast! I’m getting pretty excited for that phone call home when I can just talk with you all. it’s crazy that it will be 6 months when I call. well I am going to head now. if there is anything I can write about more or in more detail let me know. I’ll let you know how our baptisms go this week and hopefully we can find some more people to teach. haha well I love you all and I can feel your love for me! you’re all the best! love you. ty

No comments: